- Where does Traba operate?
- How much does it cost to book workers using Traba?
- What kind of work can I use Traba for?
- Are Traba workers insured?
- Are Traba workers W-2 or 1099?
- How long do I have to wait until I can start requesting workers?
- What information do I need before posting a shift?
- I posted a shift and now I need to change something. What do I do?
- What happens if I need to cancel a shift?
- If I like a specific worker, can I hire them full-time?
- Are workers on Traba verified?
Where does Traba operate?
Traba is currently filling shifts throughout Central and South Florida as well as in Texas. Are you looking for temporary workers in these markets? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How much does it cost to book workers using Traba?
We have no hidden fees or charges, you simply pay for the hourly wage that goes to the worker as well as a fixed markup fee that goes to Traba. That's it! Workers are paid depending on the hourly rate you choose and are only paid for the hours that they work.
What kind of work can I use Traba for?
- Warehouse - Picking and packing, loading and unloading, hauling, lumping, fulfillment, and more.
- Events - Loading/unloading, event setup, event breakdown, stage setup, equipment setup, ticket handling, and more.
- Need workers for a general labor job that’s not listed here? Reach out to us at (786) 305-8780.
Are Traba workers insured?
All workers on Traba are insured with Occupational Accident Insurance (workers comp) and liability insurance up to $1,000,000.
Are Traba workers W-2 or 1099?
All workers on Traba are Independent Contractors (1099).
How long do I have to wait until I can start requesting workers?
After a quick 10-minute account creation process in the business portal, you’ll be ready to start creating shifts and start requesting workers.
What information do I need before posting a shift?
To post a shift, you’ll need to have:
- Shift Location Details: This should include the address that workers need to report to at the start of the shift as well as any extra details such as parking or how to find the entrance.
- Role Description: You should include a few details explaining what a worker will be doing on this shift. This is the main way you will inform the worker about the job so make sure to include any special notes.
- Required Attire: a few details explaining what a worker should wear (e.g. all black clothes, closed-toed shoes, etc.)
I posted a shift and now I need to change something. What do I do?
If you notice an error on your shift posting or need to make an update to an existing shift request, please email us at email@example.com.
What happens if I need to cancel a shift?
To cancel a shift, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the shift you want to cancel or text us at (786) 305-8780. Since Traba begins looking for workers immediately after you post a shift, there may be charges depending on how soon the shift starts:
- Canceling more than 18 hours in advance: You will not be charged.
- Canceling a shift within 18 hours before the start time of the Shift, the customer will be required and agrees to pay 4 hours of the total pay, including both the worker payment for the worker and the Service Fee paid to Traba.
If I like a specific worker, can I hire them full-time?
If you have worked with a specific worker for a while and would like to offer them a full-time position, you may approach them with an offer for a fee depending on how many hours they have worked at your business:
- 0-200 hours: $1,000
- More than 200 hours: Free
Are workers on Traba verified?
Our Traba workers have been verified by our team and go through a rigorous vetting process before taking shifts on our platform.